Sunday, June 6, 2010

Walls.




Ripping my hair out, my screams are unheard.

I am in jail. I am a gaol-bird.

What's going to happen to me?

They are on a killing-spree.



Why?  Why do you do this to me?

You have blinded my eyes; I cannot see.

I am naked, clothless; stripped bare.

It's laughable to think someone DOES care.



Who? who are you?

What do you want?

Please, just give me a clue;

I can't bear all this; I just can't.



All this time; I was waiting for that savior;

Now I realize there is no angel;

I have to escape; I have to get out of here.

I have to bang the doors; I have to ring the bell.



Oh! It's beautiful; the divine taste of freedom;

It might be a deception, but it still feels good.

I am free, I am revived.

I am alive, I am alive.





I do not know who or what this song means literally. Feel free to guess.

2 Reactions:

NeoDharmar said...

Perverted, petrified mind do I see when I go about reading your poem. :P Never mind, you just dont have any faint idea of what's happening around you while penning down this poem?

Good try! Way to go! :)
You'd given me a jolt on reading this!

Cheers,
Fella scallywag,
Gopsay

Sourabh said...

Perverted? Isn't that a bit too, well, non-contextual?
And yes, this does portray my bewilderedness and confusion at stuff thats happening around me. I just penned down my angst in the best way possible. I still don't know in what context this poem is, though. People are welcomed to guess.

I am,
SoBan

Post a Comment