Sunday, June 27, 2010

You can, you can, you can.

Can I do this?

Yes you can, give it all you've got

I'm afraid I'll get a mini-paralysis

Try once if you will, strike that Iron, pierce that dot.


 

Can I do THIS?

Yes you can, it's not that grim

What if I do it, and have a miss?

I know you've got this; I have a whim.


 

CAN I do this?

Yes you can, oh! Yes you can,

Maybe I can, If I Have some assists;

No I won't do this, do it yourself, be a man!


 

I can do this!

Yes you can, you have it in you;

I will do this; I WILL do this;

Have a focused mind, and then the world you can view.


 

I did it, I did!

YES!! I'm happy for you!

Oh you actually believed in me; you didn't kid!

That's because I love you, and that's what loved ones do.

1 Reactions:

Anjali said...

AWESOME!

Post a Comment