Monday, June 14, 2010

Discrimination.


We call ourselves "the united yet diverse."
Well, that's not true, that's yet another verse.
I'm not making this up, I HAVE experienced this.

 
Just because I'm fair, doesn't mean that I'm foreign.
Heck! If that was true, half of all Indians would be foreign.
I try taking this all lightly:
"Haha, that's funny! But I'm not British"
You don't get it do you, you just go on and on.

 
Well, fairness is not the only one on my list.
My English is good, why the hell you make fun of that?
Wow, I receive banterings and insults, instead of pats
It's not my fault, dammit! My English is not bad!

 
Well, all this got me thinkin'
And one thing is to be followed,
Ya can't stop 'em, you can just ignore.
I try sometimes, but sometimes it's too much.
Just gimme a break dammit! Cut all this crap!

0 Reactions:

Post a Comment