Sunday, May 30, 2010

Funny got ANOTHER new name.

Oh.My.God.
Another (hilarious) attempt at a love poem: http://www.links2love.com/poem_generator_1.htm


This night I shall dream of your bedazzling Magenta hair and Okapi-eyes.
Wrapped in echoes of your mellifluous Gluteus Maximus-music,
I long to sip from your Tigermelonful lips.
In my dreams, we fly on the exquisite winged Bitter gourd of Purpleness -- skimming vast continents of pubic hairs and Orangutans.
The depths of all the oceans of the universe shall never separate our Water melons.
Brilliant as screaming Guns, the seas greet us from afar.
In the twilight we feast on chocolate-coated Baboons and tender Rosehearts of love
Adorned in white silk, we pluck our schreeching love chimes from our calfs.
I press the goonda that you wear around your neck against my pubic hair-muffin so that our Tigermelons melt into one.
You will always be my little Dhudheri lal-cakes face, the Okapi of my own screaming eye of love.

0 Reactions:

Post a Comment