Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mick,The Clown

I was walking down a road,feeling sick;
Then I met a man named Mick;
When asked, he told his surname was Hick,
And his age was twenty-six.

I asked him,"What are you doing in town?"
He replied, saying that he was a clown,
I looked at him with a slight frown,
"You dont look like one,I bet a Pound."

He asked me what was my illness,
I said it was a sudden chillness,
I caught wandering in the wilderness,
And  I was fraught with helplessness.

He looked at me and said this:
"Listen to me,don't scowl and hiss,"
"Go to the public and take a piss,"
"The illness will go and you will be in bliss."
 
Surprised, I exclaimed: "Are you mad?"
And pat came the reply: "yes, a tad!"
I was shocked, at the nerve he had,
But I went on, a smarter lad.

0 Reactions:

Post a Comment