Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lets begin.

Hiya,

Today I received all my pre-annual papers.The frantic-ness of the class was UNBELIEVABLE.

"Hey, I've lost 110 marks,what about you?"  "Oh damn.You are racing me by 3 marks."

"racing"???

One of the most indigenous usages of English,I think that this word was created in our school as a substitute for the word "beating".

Anyways,
 I had quite satisfactory results.Except the odd-culprit: CHEMISTRY.

A paltry 18 on 25.




I'm humiliated.I want to shrink to the size of a dried-up raisin.This subject has turned the tables for all those whom I had been "racing".

But the "official" marks would be out tomorrow. So we'll have a concrete answer then.Considering that some papers were strictly corrected(read physics and chemistry) I am quite happy with the 86% I've got.

Bahbye.


0 Reactions:

Post a Comment