Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And the results are...

Hiya,


Received my results today! I've got 6th rank!







Our class is THE most competitive class I've ever seen. Ranks go down by single marks.


It's somewhat like a drama, you know...


It has Conspiracy: "Hey, if you cut one mark and if I get two, we'll have the same rank!!"


Back-stabbing: "Why did you get one mark more than me! Now I've fallen back by one rank!"


and Curses: "Shit, the bastard is five marks ahead of me."


Sometimes, Things get pretty ugly.


"Sir,you HAVE to put marks here."


 "Go to your place.I've already checked yours."


"No,Sir,Look again."


"I SAID GET BACK TO YOUR PLACE!"


"No,Sir...No,sir..put,sir..."


*slap*


"..........."


*returns back to his place*


Being in this tangled mess of a class for almost 12 years , I have witnessed such memorable events quite often. Now its downright boring to hear phrases like


(teacher scolds the boy, talking right in front of her)


"Ma'am,I didn't talk,Ma'am." Points at the the guy next to him."THIS one only...THIS one only."




Anyways,


Have my annuals in the coming weeks. The old 9th books seem like unused & ancient scriptures, the contents of which I barely remember. Feeling really lazy to take them out and read again. But as they say, "A guys gotta do what the guys gotta do."


Ciao.

1 Reactions:

NeoDharmar said...

Nostalgia! Well, this is how my class used to be as well. The tenth rank in our class would get the first rank in the remaining classes! Such was the competition. Backstabbers were always there! The only way to respond to them was by getting marks ourselves and keeping it a secret.. :)


Nice and short post! Try making it a big longer.. :) Nice effort! keep rocking!

Cheers,
Gopsay

Post a Comment