Sunday, December 19, 2010

Seclusion Of The Erinyes.

 I - Delirium.


I am chaste,
A virgin, unmoved
By the vagaries of
Humankind or
Of the atrocious
Satan of the underworld.

Vivacity and vitality
Is my essence;
The sun is my father,
Nature, my mother.

Malevolence can
Do me no harm,
Debauchery is something
Unknown to my self.

I am energy.
I am spirit.
I am purity.

II - Trepidation and Abhorrence.




Oh, what is this obscurity
That has destructed
My own self,
My sense of being?

T'has destroyed my
Naiveity, butchered
My innocence.
I am lifeless,
Or am I dead?

'Tis this darkness,
It has made the
Empyrean, devoid
Of the moon and stars,
Has only blankness
And the void,
Shrouding me
With an emptiness
Very irreplaceable.

III - Debarkation of  the Deliverer.

I need guidance,
For I can not see.
I need help,
For I cannot feel.
I need nourishment,
For I am starved.
I need support,
For I cannot stand.

But wait, Oh wait,
I see an effulgence,
Piercing through
This impenetrable veil.
Is this my savior?
Is this my hero?

IV - Convalescence.

Relief, I feel it,
For Memphistopheles,
Had eaten me alive.
I yet not feel,
For I am still numb.
My flesh still replivates;
I am still timorous,
I need to recover, 
I need revival.

V - Manumission And Probation.


Freedom is my wife,
And I adore her.
That twilight of darkness
Has given way to
This joyful aurora.

I feel again,
I am revived, 
I see again,
I have survived.

I am salvation,
I am redemption,
I am liberty,
I am me.


1 Reactions:

Zaid01 said...

Enjoyed it! Good work. Keep it up!

Post a Comment