Friday, November 5, 2010

Unintentionally Funny: Hindi Soaps.


Hindi Soaps. Aren't they the awesomest? To tell thee what i'm talking about, here is So-not-stereotypical Soap on Famous Hindi Channel.
Butter-Run

Now, before you go all, 'how come YOU see so much of this show? You're just a hypocritical freak who doesn't have a life! *more trolling*', lemme tell you this: I might not a have a life, but I SO don't watch this crap voluntarily. It so happens that this show happens to clash with Phineas And Ferb National Geographic, at times.


Butter-run is a so-very-original story of Jealousy, Bitchfighting, and Shiny Jewelery. Like, no other Hindi Soap ever has these elements in it. Ever.


Enter Rich Man.
 
Rich Man: I'm rich and I wear a Pearl necklace round my neck. Because all rich men have to show their richness at all times. I'm also virtuous. I'm so virtous that, when I accidentally killed my maid's Husband, I'm taking care of her daughter. The maid has no problem with it. I mean, so what if I killed her husband? I can totally take care of her daughter without ever harming her!

Rich Man has a Daughter as well. She, so non-expectantly, is a Spoilt Princess.

Spoilt Princess: Hi, I'm Spoilt Princess. I rule the whole world and I want my Dad's undivided attention. But that stupid maid-daughter takes away all the attention! I must get rid of her! *scheme scheme devious devious*

The maid-daughter is apparently an Angel who can NEVER see that Spoilt princess wants her outta the way.

Angel: I'm an angel. I'm so very Pious and Virtuous. I can never see any one get hurt.*halo halo*

Now, after about a hundred episodes of Nonsense, they grow up.

Rich Man: My daughters are grown up! Must.Get.Them.Married.

Angel: I like Loser Guy. Can I marry him? Pweeease?

Rich Man: Sure. Looks like you two are in love. Go on!
_____________________________________________

Spoilt Princess: Hey wait! I wanna marry Loser Guy!!

Angel: But you already saw him and said that you didn't wanna get married to him!?!

Spoilt Princess: I do now. Now gimme your Wedding dress.

Angel: Wokay.

Spoilt Princess: Really? You don't care about the hundreds of people outside waiting outside for you to get married to the love of your life?

Angel: Nooope.

Spoilt Princess: .............

 Angel: Look, Shiny Jewelery!
____________________________

So Spoilt Princess gets married to loser guy. Only after about ten episodes, he discovers that he married the wrong girl. Gasp!

Loser Guy: ZOMG! You ain't my wife!!

Spoilt Princess: I am now. *devious smile*

But you can't escape coz' the wedding vows are life-binding! And your family has already accepted me!! BWAHAHAH!

Loser Guy: Aww man. Alright then. But I ain't gonna love you or anything.

Spoilt Princess: Really? You're not gonna sue me or divorce me for forcefully marrying you without your permission?

Loser Guy: Nooooope.

Spolit princess: ..........

Loser Guy: Look, Shiny Jewelery!

_________________________

Now Loser Guy has an elder brother whose in Rehab 'coz he's a druggie. Now Druggie, wonder of wonders, falls for Angel.

Druggie: Ooooh. Shiny! Marry me gurl.

Angel: Wokay.

Druggie:Really? Eventhough I don't know that you're my bro's Ex? And bro would be devastated to see me score with you, whom he still has feelings for?

Angel: Yuuuup.

Druggie:........

Angel: Look, Shiny Jewelery!
________________________________

So Druggie marries Angel. But again, wonder of wonders, he finds out that she was his brother's ex.

Druggie: WTF! you're my bro's ex?

Angel: Uhm. Sweets?

Druggie: Dayum! Now I'm gonna so-not-inappropriately poke fun at your relationship with my bro! *poke poke*
_________________________________

So Druggie starts getting more depressed.Finally it somehow lands up here:

Druggie: *points gun* Spoilt Princess, YOU'RE the reason Angel is not mine!!!! I keel you!!!

Spoilt Princess: LOL. I'm not the reason you're such a loser. YOU are, you drug infested, rehab freak!

Druggie: OMFG. Yer right!! *points gun at himself and shoots*

Spoilt Princess: Oh shit.
________________________________

So Druggie dies. After another fifty episodes, everyone else realize that Spoilt Princess was the reason Druggie was dead.

Rich Man: ZOMG! You killed druggie? Get outta my house, Biatch!!!

Spoilt Princess: Hey I'm a Princess. You can't do that!!

Rich Man: I'm doing it now!! *kick kick*
__________________________________

So Spoilt Princess has to bear the harsh outside world. Where cars, manicures, and hotels don't come to you at your command. Choo Sad.

Meanwhile, Angel becomes a widow and follows the widow lifestyle. Which apparently means that you can wear mascara along with the white sarees. And you have to eat boiled rice.

Angel: I'm a widow and I have to suffer because that's what widows do. *eats nothing for two days*

Loser Guy: Dayum! Eat somethin'. You'll fall sick, otherwise!!

Angel: GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU PERV!!! I'M YOUR SIS-IN-LAW!!! RESPECT THE RELATIONSHIP!!!

Loser Guy: What the bhen!?!?!

Angel: I actually have feelings for you but I can't show them 'coz like, I'm a widow...or somethin'.....

So I'm going to an ashram where I can ponder freely!

Loser Guy: Whatever. I'll get married again, then.

Angel: No wait!! *sets fire to ashram*

_______________________________

(This katha is still going on, so......)

0 Reactions:

Post a Comment